Top-Rated Places To Visit In Hongkong

Hongkong Street View Central

The majority of us enjoy traveling. When it comes to a destination like Hong Kong, the level of enthusiasm is unquestionably higher. This is something I can say because I've been to Hong Kong. Whatever I'd heard about China and its people when I was a kid was more than that. On the lighter side, I'll tell you about one very particular reason for my trip to Hong Kong. It has something to do with my loved ones and family. Every time I visit a new country, they all want me to bring something special. So, this time, my little sister, who I adore, asked me to visit Hong Kong, and there was no way I could say no.

So now I'll share my journey and experience with you as well, in the hopes that it may inspire you to visit and see everything for yourself.

DISNEYLAND, HONGKONG

Disneyland, Hongkong

To be honest, I missed my younger sister the most when I was away from home. As soon as I arrived in Hong Kong, I received a message from her asking if I had already visited Disneyland. As a result, I went to Disneyland the next day. It was vibrant and full of fun. I instantly began photographing my munchkin. The Jungle River Cruise and the Cinderella Carousel were two of the many intriguing and lovely places I saw there. I went to Sleeping Beauty Castle at my sister's request, and it was just like a dream. It seemed as if I had walked into a scene from a movie. At Orbitron, I also went on a lot of rides. I wish I had more time to explore more locations, but I didn't have much, so I returned to my hotel with a camera full of memories.

TSIM SHA TSUI PROMENADE (TST)

Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade (TST)

Because I had heard so much about this location, it was added to my bucket list. Many people come to see and admire the vista from this location. I had to appreciate nature when I went there and saw everything with my own eyes. There was a lot to see and do in addition to the scenery, such as museums, galleries, and stores. You've probably heard a lot about Hong Kong's harbor view. It's a lovely view because you can see boats going by and take in the beauty of the sparkling ocean in front of you. It was, without a doubt, a wonderfully tranquil setting.

HONGKONG SKYLINE

Hongkong Skyline

The world-famous Hong Kong skylines are well-known to all of us. The combination of their location and construction is enough to render anyone dumbfounded. Hong Kong's skylines are set in a natural setting, and you can witness the city's progress. You can view the mountains behind the skylines of TST, Kowloon, and Hong Kong Island from anywhere. It is lovely scenery since it creates a really distinctive picture that is difficult to find in any other part of the planet. Everyone can enjoy a 360-degree bird's eye view of the Hong Kong skyline from the Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck. It is located on the International Commerce Center's 100th level. The greatest seasons to explore these skylines are autumn and winter when there are fewer chances of rain and you can appreciate the views on a clear day.

VICTORIA PEAK

Victoria Peak

Many individuals consider Victoria's Peak to be their favorite spot. Victoria Peak is the most lovely place in Hong Kong, according to some of my friends. Some people who enjoy the sea find Victoria harbor to be more appealing and pleasant. If you want a better perspective, go to Victoria's Peak, and if you want to experience the beauty of the sea and ride on a ship, go to Victoria Harbour. You can get some of the best views of Hong Kong from Victoria Peak. As we all know, the city boasts one of the best skylines in the world, and Victoria Peak offers everyone the chance to see several skyscrapers from its vantage point.

AVENUE OF STARS

Avenue Of Stars

I went to the Garden of Stars because I am a fan of celebrities, both local and worldwide, and it is a place where Hong Kong honors some of them. I am a huge Jackie Chan fan, and there was a plate with his autographs and fingerprints on it. I also saw a Bruce Lee statue and tried to replicate his style in front of it. It's not only a great site to visit, but it's also a great area to just wander around. On the other side of the water, I could see the huge structures. There, I made some tourist pals who were exactly like me. I had lunch with them and spent time with them. We also exchanged phone numbers and addresses before bidding each other farewell.

STAR FERRY TERMINAL

Star Ferry Terminal

While standing at the Star Ferry Terminal, viewing the ships from afar, I decided to take a ride and have a closer look at the water. On the ship, I was accompanied by other friends. I was watching them dance, eat, and have a good time. We were being carried over Victoria Harbour, which is located between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, at the same time. I could see the skylines and the bustling metropolis from afar while sitting inside the ship. I could hear the ship and the sea as it sailed by. As we approached Victoria Harbour, all those skylines turned into little buildings. Overall, it was one of many memorable experiences I had while I was there.

TIN HAU TEMPLE GARDEN

Tin Hau Temple Garden

In honor of Tin Hau, the temple has a spectacular external design that includes dragons and fish motifs. The shrine also has ceramic sculptures that tell stories from Chinese operas. There are also a variety of ancient antiquities on display, including a 1747 bell and carved stone creatures.

According to legend, the Tai clan discovered a red stone that resembled an incense burner and mistook it for an offering from Tin Hau, so they constructed a temporary shrine for it. Eventually, in the 18th century, a full-scale temple was built. The Tai clan is still in charge of the temple today.

Hongkong At Night

It was a fantastic experience to visit Hong Kong, which is a stunningly beautiful city with a lot to offer tourists and visitors. I photographed everything I could, but there was still so much more I want to photograph on my future trip to Hong Kong. I hope you find this essay useful and that it inspires you to visit the lovely and unique sites I've listed.

For more travel video vlogs click here:👉👉👉 Expatluggage

Find cheap flights and hotel bookings here:👉 AviaSales